Help & Support
BOTE® 30-Day Return Policy
BOTE® makes every effort to produce boards to the highest quality and standards in the industry.
However, if you’re looking to return your online order, we're here to help! We offer returns within 30 days of purchase. You can return your product for a refund back to the original payment method, less a 20% return fee.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Returned items must be in like-new condition with no visible signs of wear and be returned with all originally included accessories and parts.
- All products are inspected upon arrival back to our distribution center. If the product is found to be in poor condition, or if any items are missing, this may be reflected in the refund
- Customer is responsible for the return shipping. We are not able to provide return labels.
- Click here to see other frequently asked questions regarding returns
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Within 30 days of your order, please fill our 30-Day Returns Form below with all necessary information and applicable images to confirm the product is in like-new condition.
- You will receive a ticket number via email regarding your return automatically
- A BOTE® Customer Service Specialist will be in contact with you regarding your return through the ticket within 1 to 2 business days with any follow-up questions or to provide the return address.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping costs back to BOTE®. Please keep a record of your return tracking.
- Send all items back to us including all originally included accessories/parts along with the return form. Failure to provide the return form can lead to delays in the return processing.
- Once the items arrive back to our Distribution Center, our Returns Team will inspect and receive in the product and will notify the BOTE® Customer Service Specialists of any discrepancies.
- Once the applicable refund will be processed after inspection and a confirmation will be emailed.
- Once the refund has been issued on our end, it may take a few business days to reflect in your account depending on your bank.
Other frequently asked questions or things to note regarding returns:
If your question is not answered below, please feel free to contact us!
Are there costs to return?
The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs.
Additionally, there is a 20% restocking fee that applies to all 30-Day Returns.
I had an issue with my product, how do I know if it is eligible for a warranty?
Please visit our warranty policy to see what is eligible!
Returned items that come back in poor condition
If your return item arrives back to us and is found to be missing any originally included items, this may be deducted from your return fee total. If your item arrives back and is found to be in poor condition or have any damage caused by use and wear, BOTE® reserves the right to either ship back to the customer or reflect this in the final refund.
I purchased online, but would like to return to a store
We do not currently have any BOTE® Retail stores in Australia.
Can I exchange an item instead of return?
BOTE® does not currently offer exchanges for online orders. As long as you are within the return policy timeframe, you are able to return for a refund and repurchase a different item. A 20% restocking fee will still be deducted from your original return.
I no longer have the original box to ship back in, where can I get one?
If you no longer have the original box your product was shipped in, boxes can be purchased from most any home improvement stores. Shipping dimensions for each product can be found on each of their perspective product pages.